Sassafras Restaurant Crawl
Time & Location
About The Event
Join us as our community raises money to support the Sassafras Riverkeeper (ShoreRivers) with our 2nd Annual Sassafras Restaurant Crawl on Saturday, August 14th! (Rain Date Saturday, August 21st)
Our Restaurant Crawl Route is as follows:
• 1230 PM │ Boat Parade from Gregg Neck Boat Yard to Skipjack Cove Yachting Resort (optional)
• 1 to 3 PM │ First Stop Signals Grille & Deck at Skipjack Cove
• 3 to 5 PM │Second Stop Fish Whistle at the Granary
• 5 to 7 PM │ Third Stop Kitty Knight
You may participate in the Restaurant Crawl by boat or by land!
Can't attend? Donations welcome! Simply fill out a registration form and select "Donation Only".
Each Restaurant will feature Food & Drink Specials as well as prizes to be won!
One Grand Prize Winner will be announced at our final stop, Kitty Knight!
$5 per person or $20 per boat (covers 4 participants) & $5 for each additional boat participant
Ticket Pricing Schedule:
Online Registration After July 14th │ $10 per person or $40 per boat (covers 4 participants) & $10 each additional participant
Day of Pricing │ $15 per person or $50 per boat (covers 4 participants)
• Our event begins with an optional Boat Parade! This year's theme is "Movie Classics". Prizes will be awarded for "Most Spirit", "Most Original" & "Best Overall". Boat Parade begins at Gregg Neck Boat Yard and ends at Skipjack Cove Yachting Resort.
•First Stop on the Restaurant Crawl is Signals Grille at Skipjack Cove. Boat Parade winners will be awarded here! Raffle Ticket Drawings with Prizes to be won! Food & Drink Specials!
•Second Stop on the Restaurant Crawl is Fish Whistle. Raffle Ticket Drawings with Prizes to be won! Food & Drink Specials!
•Third Stop on the Restaurant Crawl is Kitty Knight. Raffle Ticket Drawings with Prizes to be won including our GRAND PRIZE! Food & Drink Specials! Our Kitty Kab will be making runs to and from the Georgetown Yacht Basin beginning at 5 pm. Please indicate if you will need a pickup on your registration.
Boat dockage provided per establishment. Need overnight dockage? Contact any of the marinas in Sassafras Harbor:
Need overnight accommodations? Please visit www.kittyknight.com/inn and call 410-648-5200 for inn reservations.
Boat Parade (optional)
1st Crawl StopSignals Grille & Deck