Welcome to the Kitty Knight House Inn & Restaurant. Located atop the banks of the Sassafras River in Georgetown, Maryland, the Kitty Knight is steeped in rich history. Our historic treasure offers upscale casual dining and fine lodging for every generation. Acclaimed chef Bruce Wetterau takes pride in making every dining experience exceptional.
The view from the Deck and dining room of the Kitty is unmatched. Our spectacular panoramic view of Georgetown Harbor is the perfect accoutrement to your meal. Offering live entertainment on weekends from Memorial Day to Labor Day, the Deck offers the best view in the house.
Celebratory gatherings are our specialty. The historic Kitty Knight has been making special memories for generations. Our friendly staff, superb food and gorgeous settings are the perfect recipe for your next occasion.
Upcoming EventsFuture Fun Events
- Chad Racine at 19:00PM, Friday 04 September 2015
- Crossroads at 19:00PM, Saturday 05 September 2015
- Travis & James at 19:00PM, Sunday 06 September 2015
- Conley & Watson at 19:00PM, Saturday 12 September 2015
- Nik Everett at 19:00PM, Saturday 19 September 2015
- Dan Graper at 19:00PM, Saturday 26 September 2015